In this article, we going to show you How to install Pokemon Go on your Android device using APK. You cannot miss Pokemon if you were from the late 90’s or early 20’s kid. Every child’s dreams are about to become a pokemon trainer, the Niantic’s brought that cartoon back by creating a virtual game where players can train their own Pokemon.
Pokemon Go is an online interactive virtual game made for mobile devices like Android and iOS developed by Niantic. Here each player can catch their pokemon, train and evolve them for battles. The app is free for use but with in-app purchase.
The game was released back in 2016, Pokemon Go has gained more features over the year. Here you can choose any of these three legendary Pokemon Gym(team) like fire(red), water(blue), or electric(yellow). You can catch unlimited Pokemon till your bag space if full. You can fight with a Gym or raid them to earn rewards. Using the qr scanner for pokemon, you can also do friendly fight with your buddies.
How to download Pokemon Go for Android:
Now you can play Pokemon Go on your Android device and you’re not in a country that has made this game available through the Google Play store, then you can follow the instructions shown how to download it from a third-party website.
Download the Pokemon Go APK file:
To download a file from a third-party website, you need to allow your Android device to install and run apps. Be cautious that when you are turning on this setting, you’ll want to make sure that you are downloading apps that are safe and reliable. Open up the Settings and go to the security, then navigate to where it says “Unknown sources” tap on the toggle to turn on this setting.
- Now you have to download the Pokemon Go APK file on your Android device.
- Visit Pokemon Go APK web-page and tap on the download APK.
- Select “OK” when the warning message appears and pokemon go will now be downloaded.
- After the file has downloaded, install them on your device. Now you can lay Pokemon Go.
- Legendary Pokemon: You can catch legendary Pokemon using a superball, but they are not out in the wild. To get a legendary Pokemon you need to arrange a raid with at least 5 to 6 players. Then there is a chance to defeat the Raid boss to earn that Pokemon. But you cannot keep legendary pokemon to guard your gym.
- Gym Update: In pokemon Go APK for Android, the gym has six permanent slots where Pokemon can be assigned. The gym also can act as a poke stop where you can get items by spinning the circle image.
- Raid Battles: Before the battle begins all Pokémon in the Gym are kicked out and a Giant egg sits on the top. You will have 5 minutes to defeat the Raid Boss. There is a Raid pass to participate in Raid battle. One free pass every day if you visit a gym if you want more you have to buy it.
There are various other features you can find in Pokémon Go apk…
- There is various customization that you can apply to your avatar.
- Gen, I Pokémon can evolve into Gen II Pokémon, but you need different stones and items that you can get from poke-stop.
- Unlike before, you can feed berries even if CP is full. So you just need to be careful not to spend berries uselessly.
- You catch Pokémon in the wilds. There is a meter which displays all the close to you. You can catch by throwing Poke balls to them.
What are you waiting for go and download Pokémon Go apk for Android and “Gotta catch em all” to become the best Poke Master that you want to be?